Start Commercial Service
The City of Temple bills monthly for water, sewer, solid waste, drainage fees and other applicable monthly utility service fees.
Some services may not be available in all areas.
Deposits and Fees
- Deposit amounts are based on meter size, collected before services are connected and, in most cases, will be refunded after one year of on-time payments or when the account closes
- $25 new account fee will be billed on the first bill
Setting Up Service
- Water service is connected during a scheduled 2 hour window. We schedule connections Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. based on the billing cycle where services are located.
- We are unable to call before arriving for connection and someone must be present for our technician to turn water on.
- For same day service, the completed service request (including any additional documents, if applicable) must be submitted by 12 p.m.
- We do not schedule connection of services outside normal business hours.
- Submit your request for service and a Customer Service Representative will contact you to collect the deposit and verify the scheduled service start time. If you have not been contacted within one hour (during normal business hours) please contact our office at 254-298-5616. Press 0 and someone can assist you.
What To Expect
- Once the account has been established, a Customer Service Representative will call you to collect the deposit. You will then be emailed important billing information, including the account number, to the email address provided on the application. If no email address is provided, we will mail the account information.
- If water service is currently disconnected, someone must be present during your scheduled connection time for our technician to connect water. If our technician misses you during your scheduled connection time, additional fees may be charged for an additional trip. Additionally, we may not be able to return the same day.
Solid Waste Collections - Commercial Accounts
- For confirmation of Solid Waste (garbage) service level and rates, please contact the Solid Waste Department after your account has been established with our office.
Solid Waste Services: Phone: 254-298-5725 or Email: email@example.com