Wilson Park Recreation Center
ID MUST BE SHOWN TO THE FRONT DESK STAFF TO PURCHASE A DAY PASS OR PARTICIPATE IN OPEN GYM
- Full size basketball court
- Brand new Teen Room with big screen TV’s and gaming system
- Arts and crafts room
- Brand new game room (with air hockey, ping pong, pool, shuffle board, basketball , and foosball)
- Prep Kitchen
- Multi-purpose room with large screen projector
- Lobby with large comfortable seating areas
- Strength Room
- Stationary bikes
- Elliptical trainers
- Stair climbers
- Row Machine
- Men’s and women’s bathrooms with showers
- Board room with large screen TV
- Covered Basketball Court
- Tennis courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Miles of walking trails through Wilson Park
Annual Wilson Park Recreation Center Memberships entitle you
to use of the:
to use of the:
|Child (6 and under with an adult)||FREE|
|Youth (Under 18)(must have membership form signed by a parent)||FREE|
For information on rates and availability, please call 254.298.5740, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
- 3 hour minimum on all rentals
- $100 refundable deposit
Rental Rules & Regulations
- All fees are payable in full at the time the reservation is made. Fees may be paid in cash/MasterCard/Visa or a check payable to the City of Temple.
- Reservations can be made up to 3 months ahead of rental date or as soon as two weeks before desired time. Cancellations must be made within thirteen days of the rental date for a full refund less 10%.
- Cancellations 6 days to 12 days will receive half the rental rate less 10%. Cancellations 5 business days or less will not be refunded.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be consumed unless prior authorization is granted from the center supervisor prior to the rental. City of Temple Police officers will be required and will be scheduled by the center supervisor. All rentals that require an officer must pay the officer's rate, in cash, before the event can start.
- It is the renters responsibility to control players, spectators, and all children attending the rental.
A full copy of the rules will be discussed with you when you secure your rental. Please call 254.298.5740, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm for more information.
- No loitering.
- Any school-aged individual who has skipped classes, has been suspended or has been expelled for any amount of time is not allowed in the facility during that suspension/expulsion.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on the premises.
- All music must be listened to through your own headphones. No portable or bluetooth speakers will be allowed
- No fighting or play fighting.
- No acts of affection.
- No glass containers.
- No smoking.
- No alcoholic beverages or mind altering substances of any kind.
- Food and drinks must be kept in the designated area and trash must be thrown in the proper container.
- No bicycles or skateboards in the building at any time.
- Shorts/pants/sweat suits/shirts must be worn properly. There shall be no exposure of undergarments or midriffs.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No hanging on basketball goals, supports or dunking of the ball.
- Parents must supervise all children under six(6).
- No running in the stands, hanging over the rails, sliding on the banisters, etc.
- No caps, bandannas, or gang related paraphernalia.
- Anyone removed from the gym during free play will be suspended from the Center.
- Half court play will be in use during free play. Full court play during free play hours will be set at the discretion of the gym supervisor.
- Infectious Disease Rule: Participants cannot continue to play when there is blood present on either the clothing or on the body.
- Recreation Center Ejection's: Disciplinary actions will be taken for rule violations. The length of the suspensions will depend on the severity of the violation. The ruling of the Center Supervisor will be final.
The Wilson Park Recreation Center schedule is subject to change based on availability, special events, and weather conditions. Classes and events may be cancelled due to low participation, inclement weather, or unforeseen circumstances so please call 254-298-5740 for more information.
To pay online for Zone or other programs, please Log In.
Wilson Park Recreation Center specializes in wellness programming for children and adults and is dedicated to providing quality indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and services for the entire family. Join Our Email Newsletter.