Volunteer opportunities are available for young people and adults in the Children’s Department.
Volunteer tasks include:
- Preparing crafts for programs
- Assisting with presenting programs for children and teens
- Shelving materials and shelf reading
- Housekeeping tasks including dusting, straightening, and cleaning books
- Serving on Teen Council (ages 13-18)
- Assisting with Summer Reading Program
- Assisting with seasonal departmental projects and events
Youth volunteers must be at least 12 years of age. Applications are available in the Children’s Department (1st floor) of the library. For more information, please call 298-5289.