Gober Party House
| The Gober Party House is a great place to rent for family reunions, wedding receptions, business meetings, birthday parties, seminars or classes, service club meetings and more!
1516 W Ave H
Temple, TX 76501
Ph: (254) 298-5690
- $45 per hour
- $100 Deposit
Rules & Regulations
- Reservations can be made through the Parks and Leisure Services Administration Office (254) 298-5690.
- Smoking in the facility is prohibited at all times.
- The renters of the facility will leave the premises as they found it;
meaning decorations food, etc. need to be cleaned up.
- When putting up decorations on the walls only scotch or masking tape can be used, please no glitter, glue, nails, screws, etc.
- The facility must be cleaned and vacated by the lessees stated ending time. The parking lot and the immediate facility area are considered part of the facility and must be free from litter. Failure to comply will result in the
forfeiture of the rental deposit.
- All rentals must be for a two hour minimum; time is whatever the renter chooses.
- Cancellations must be made within 48 hours of the rental date for refunds to be given.
- It is the renters' responsibility to control the users of the facility attending the rental. Children s
hould not be left unattended or unsupervised.
- All activity and persons (including children) are confined to the area that is rented.
- Failure to adhere to any and or all of these
procedures will be grounds for the forfeiture of the se
curity deposit and right to use the facility in the future.
- A $100 deposit is required for Gober and will be returned if the facility is left in good condition. If the building is not left clean, or if there is any kind of da
mage, the amount returned will be decided by the facilities manager.