- Room A/B $25/hour
- Arts & Crafts $20/ hour
- 1/2 Gym $20/hour
- Gym $35/hour
Two hour minimum on all rentals
$50 refundable deposit
Rental Rules & Regulations
- All fees are payable in full at the time the reservation is made. Fees may be paid in cash/MasterCard/Visa or a check payable to the City of Temple.
- Reservations can be made up to 12 months ahead of rental date or as soon as 5 business days before desired time. Cancellations must be made within two weeks of the rental date for a full refund less 10%.
- Cancellations 6 days to 13 days will receive half the rental rate less 10%. Cancellations 5 business days or less will not be refunded.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be consumed unless prior authorization is granted from the center supervisor prior to the rental. City of Temple Police officers will be required and will be scheduled by the center supervisor
- It is the renters responsibility to control players, spectators, and all children attending the rental.
- All activity and persons (including children) are confined to the area that was rented.
- Failure to adhere to any and or all of these procedures will be grounds for the forfeiture of the right to use the facility in the future.
- A $50 deposit is required for renting Wilson Recreation Center for parties and receptions in which 25 or more will be attending. The deposit will be returned if facility is left in good condition. If the building is not left clean, or if there is any mess, the amount returned will be decided by the facilities manager.