|The Temple Parks Foundation was established as a 501(c)(3) in 2001 as a non-governmental, non profit organization to provide support to parks and recreation facilities and programs.
The Foundation is operated by a volunteer Board of Directors. Meetings are held monthly on the second Thursday at 7:00 a.m.
- Encourage new park development and improvements to existing parks.
- Encourage community involvement in the parks by collaborating with organizations and individuals.
- Encourage stewardship of the park system through volunteerism in maintenance and upkeep.
- Encourage development of natural areas.
- Conduct fundraising events to support foundation projects and programs.
We invite you to join on of our many active committees which include: Memorial Gifts, Art in the Park, Movies in the Park, and Fundraising & Special Events/Projects. Check in and "Like" our new Temple Parks Foundation Facebook page to stay up to date on what the Parks Foundation is involved in.
Please contact us if you are interested in actively supporting Temple's parks.
You can also support the parks by making a tax deductible donation to Temple Parks Foundation today.
11am - 8pm
Santa Fe Depot Gardens
315 W Ave B
Temple, TX 76501
Click Food Truck Fest Flyer
to find out which local, favorite food trucks will be joining the fun!
Craft vendors, games and more will also be at the event.
Click HERE for the Food Truck Fest Vendor Application.