Stage 4- Emergency Water Shortage Conditions- Mandatory Conservation
Citizens must follow all restrictions of Stages 2 and 3, and:
Citizens must follow all restrictions of Stage 2 and 3, and:
- Irrigation of landscaped areas is absolutely prohibited.
- Use of water to wash any motor vehicle is prohibited.
- Filling, refilling, or adding of water to pools is prohibited.
- Understand that no application for new, additional, expanded, or increased-in-size water service connections, meters, service lines, pipeline extensions, mains, or water service facilities of any kind shall be allowed or approved.
- Understand that the city manager is authorized to implement any actions or restrictions necessary to protect the public health, safety, and welfare including, but not limited to, water rationing, water service termination; and mandatory closure of commercial and industrial facilities.