Stage 3- Severe Water Shortage Conditions- Mandatory Conservation
Citizens must follow all restrictions of Stage 2 and:
- Limit the irrigation of landscaped areas to two days per week (as assigned by street address number) and to irrigate landscapes only before 8:00 a.m. or after 8:00 p.m. on designated watering days, unless if watering by hand-held means.
- Sundays & Thursdays for water customers with a street address ending in an even number (0,2,4,6,or 8)
- Saturdays & Wednesdays for water customers with a street address ending in an odd number (1,3,5,7,or 9)
- The use of water for construction purposes from fire hydrants is prohibited.
- The watering of golf course tees is prohibited unless the golf course utilizes a water source other than that provided by the City